ASA2023 will take place at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London as a face to face conference. Based on our estimates, it will attract around 500 or so delegates. The delegate base will consist of academics across a wide range of European anthropological and sociological practices. Please read more about the conference theme here. The book exhibit will be located in the Paul Webley Wing close to where lunch is served, guaranteeing steady footfall throughout the conference.
Publishers and other exhibitors can choose one or more of the following options:
- Participation with single display table (1.6m x 0.75m) - full access for one staff member to panels & events and a single display table. Charge - £450
- Participation with double display table (1.6m x 0.75m) - full access to panels & events for two staff members and a double display table. Charge - £700
- Email ad One promotional email from your company sent to all conference delegates by the conference organisers. It will be sent to delegates the week before the conference begins. Please provide your email in HTML format if possible. Charge - £210
How to Book?
To book exhibition space or an email ad at ASA2023, please email conference(at)theasa.org and specify the type of participation required (number of staff and display tables); we shall then contact you with instructions on how your staff members attending the event should register in our system. If interested, they will also be able to book tickets to the conference party (a separate cost).
- we do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company and simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, students are not trained in marketing and are not grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- we do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely placed into a recycling bin.
If you have any further enquiries about the conference please contact conference(at)theasa.org