The ASA has a range of publications. This includes:
- Monographs - which are based on the theme of the annual conference and are distributed to members.
- Annals - a summary of the annual news of departments of anthropology in the UK and departments that offer degrees in social anthropology
- Obituaries - colleagues write about past colleagues and their work
- ASAonline - an occasional series of pamphlet-style publications
- Directory of members - also linked to from the site toolbar above.
- Ethnav - Ethnav is a tool to help you navigate some of the complexities that ethnographers now face when presenting their research plans to the various bodies charged with responsibility for regulation and governance of research.