A new deal for postgraduate students of anthropology
The ASA, in association with the Royal Anthropological Institute, welcomes postgraduate students of anthropology to join the ASA and RAI as Student Associates.
All registered postgraduate students on taught or research programmes in any sub-field of anthropology. No restrictions as to age, nationality or country of study. Available on a year-by-year basis for each year of postgraduate study, and for one year after the Associate ceases to be registered as a student. Annual confirmation of student status will be required in the form of a letter from the Department in which the Associate is registered.
The combined ASA-RAI Student Fellow subscription for 2017 is £57.75 (inclusive of VAT). (Student Fellow membership of the RAI alone is also available at the rate of £31.50).
- annual ASA monograph from Bloomsbury
- reduced-rate admission to ASA conferences
- advance information about ASA training courses
- discounts on ASA monographs published by Bloomsbury
- A subscription and online access to Anthropology Today
- Online access to the Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute from 2000
- Unrestricted onsite use of the Reading Room at the Anthropology Library of the British Museum (incorporating the former RAI Library) during its published opening times
- Free or reduced-rate admission to RAI events
- 25% discount on Wiley publications
How to join
Applications for joint Student Fellowship of the RAI and Associate Membership of the ASA are handled by the RAI. To join click here