The ASA sells membership and conference registration. The following policies and conditions apply to the sale of these services.
The ASA will not share personal and financial information with a third party.
The ASA does not store an individual's financial information, such as card or bank details.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Terms & Conditions
- The ASA sells membership of the Association as an annual subscription, emailing invoices to members on joining, and every subsequent January.
- If membership subscriptions are not paid within a reasonable time frame, the ASA reserves the right to cancel a person's membership; however the ASA will send reminders and make several attempts to resolve the situation before doing so.
- If a member wishes to terminate their membership they should notify the ASA administrator by email.
- If the member is unhappy with the membership they have paid for, and wishes to obtain a refund, they should email the ASA administrator giving reasons why a refund would be reasonable, and the ASA administrator will discuss this and/or refund the membership fee. This email should be received within 7 days of making the payment.
- The ASA sells conference registrations for its annual conferences, and emails invoices to delegates after processing their online registrations.
- The registration fee may include banquet tickets and/or accommodation charges.
- If registration fees are not paid within a reasonable time frame, the ASA reserves the right to cancel a person's registration; however the ASA will send reminders and make several attempts to resolve the situation before doing so.
- Conference registration fees become non-refundable within 8 weeks of a conference, due to costs being incurred ahead of the event.
- In the event that the conference is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded. However given their nature and locations, this is extremely unlikely.
- If a delegate is unhappy with the registration they have paid for, and wishes to obtain a refund, they
should email the ASA conference administrator giving reasons why a refund would be reasonable, and the ASA
conference administrator will discuss this and/or refund the registration fee. This email should be received
within 7 days of making the payment.